{Cover Reveal} #NA # Contemporary Romance -- You Only Live Once by Lakeshia Poole


You Only Live Once
Lakeshia Poole
Publication date: August 22, 2017
Genres: Contemporary, New Adult, Romance
Add to Goodreads

Transferring to Aurbor Grove University was a big mistake. 

Karma Juarez knows this for sure. Unbeknownst to her sister, their ‘girls night out’ to the grand opening of a new lounge is her personal farewell to the college. She can’t wait to get away, but a walk down the wrong alley at the wrong time draws her into the middle of a dangerous street feud that almost costs her life. Now, she can’t shake the traumatic night — or the man who saved her — from her mind and heart.

Ezekiel “Zeke” Oliver abandoned his religious upbringing for riches years ago. Then, a close encounter with death leaves him wondering: is redemption still possible? After a chance cell phone recording catapults him into a viral video sensation, Zeke attracts good and bad attention. While he’s set to capitalize on the moment and start a new chapter, enemies from his past plot to destroy everything he loves – his family, his woman…his life.

You Only Live Once is the third book in The Village Series.

 

Don't Let Me Fall (Book 1)
 
Exes and O's (Book 2) 



About Lakeshia
I'm a storyteller and am very passionate about sharing my writing and journey with others. Born and raised in Georgia, I am a proud alumna of The University of Georgia. I graduated with degrees in Public Relations and Sociology and had my share of fun times and hard lessons learned. The life-changing experiences inspired me to write The Village Series (Don't Let Me Fall and Exes and Os). I believe in keeping life POSITIVE and PURPOSE-DRIVEN-that's why I smile so much :). Between my super old-school Mama, quirky Maltese-mutt JoJo Dancer and smart-mouth nephew "Peanut," life is always an inspiration for my next story.

Get a behind-the-scenes peek at The Village Series and read my blog about faith, fiction, family and fab finds.


XBTBanner1

Comments

Popular Posts