On Rearranging Bookshelves



May 5 - 11
(submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
Hosted by: Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer
Do you rearrange and move books around on the shelves or move books off of your bookshelves to another area after a certain amount of time or do you just leave them the way they are? 


I do not actually have a "physical" bookshelf anymore, as I mainly read electronic books.


That being said, I do rearrange my virtual bookshelf - the carousel in Kindle is my bookshelf. Once I have completed, or decided to not finish, a book, I remove it from the carousel. Once they are removed, I add them to the relevant genre-specific collection (another Kindle feature).

How do you manage your "physical" or "virtual" bookshelf? Do you use the "virtual" shelves on Goodreads?

Comments

Popular Posts