A Harry Potter Lunch Date - Book Blogger Hop




If you could have lunch with any living authors and/or book bloggers, who would you choose and why?
Today's question is from Kitty @ Vicarious Bookworm.

Blogging about books is often very lonely, as I am only sharing my opinion of a book. But, sometimes the universe drops someone into your space.  Imagine meeting someone, albeit, virtually, who shares your love of books AND all things Harry Potter!


Meet Heather and Erica!



So, why Heather?


As with any Gryffindor, she is brave, daring, and all about doing the right thing! This well-rounded chic is just the kind of person I want to be around.






Why Erica? (Besides her freakin' awesome name!)


Known for patience and loyalty, Erica is my model book blogger. She is fiercely dedicated to this humble task.

Show off that Hufflepuff swag, girl!!












Now, I am a proud Slytherin House resident.

Yet, I adore these two ladies more than they probably know. I would love to chat about all things Harry Potter!!

Comments