Diary Entry #4

9:01 AM 3/17/2017
Diary Entry #4

Well, it is Friday. I haven't really had much to say...ok, that's a lie. I was busy spotlighting authors, reading books, and writing reviews.



You know, blogging about books is time consuming. I mean I have to not only read the book, but I have to
1. Write about it
2. Rate it
3. Find images (or cheat and just let Goodreads post it for me)

And, if you read my reviews, I don't shy away from applying literary criticism and delving deeply into a story. This takes loads of my time!


Oh well...it is what it is and I enjoy it.



But, what I don't enjoy is having to review books that I didn't like!!!



See, this isn't fair for the author or prospective readers. Take for example, Own It. I am not enjoying this book at all and for many reasons. How should I rate it? What do I say in the review? These are the questions that actually tip me over the edge.


Next, Around The Way Girl is not as enjoyable as I thought. Call me what you want...I think she is ghetto.


WAIT!!! I just realized why she is writing the book. She is clearly a typecast actor!!  Ok...so you already knew this.


Damn...OK Taraji...time to cut this diary entry short. Off to finish her book. Can't wait to review this book!!



Talk with you later.

Popular Posts