Inspire Me Monday Linky Party #215: Finding a Foster Mentor


Inspire Me Monday Linky Party #215: Finding a Foster Mentor

I have been following Janice for quite a while. For the first time, I decided to participate in the Inspire Me Monday Linky Party.

Mentorship is very dear to my heart. In my professional life, mentors often reach out to me, which is a blessing considering I am painfully shy. But...in the blogosphere, finding a mentor is like trying to tease a juicy steak bone from the mouth of my 120-lb Boxer. It ain't easy or pleasant!!

The solution - find a "foster" mentor. Quite often we can learn a lot from studying others and observing them from afar.

So, my inspirational message for this Monday is for my fellow introverts. If you see someone who is doing something you admire, learn from them. Take notes. If your heart is beating as wildly as mine while I type this, don't worry. Just breathe and observe them.
 (NOTE: Don't get stalkerish on me. But, pay attention to their style. Don't steal or plagiarize.)

Here are some of my favorite posts, complete with my initial thoughts, from this week's Inspire Me Monday Linky Party! (To see all of the posts, click on the image above and it will take you directly to the party!)
This post is extremely timely. Particularly, step #2 - Become a master of what interests you. Check it out!

Oh, Davida is divine!! I just love finding new book bloggers. Particularly those who add an intellectual spin to their reviews!

I am so happy I found Andrea! This post, which I will be reading once more to fully digest all that she has tucked in between the lines, has completely overwhelmed me. Andrea has just become a new "foster" mentor!

About the Hosts

Emily at Life on Oak Hill http://www.lifeonoakhill.com/
Janice at Mostly Blogging https://mostlyblogging.com/
Bonbon at Farmhouse 40 http://www.farmhouse40.com
Nicole at Mama of Many Blessings http://mamaofmanyblessings.com
Laura at Everyday Edits https://everydayedits.co/

Comments

Popular Posts