Week In Review - On Hetty, Edna, and My Family

Quick Update



Well...the short of it - plan backwards and allow more than one time buffer.

My dear husband (DH) had a total knee replacement and work has been filled with headache.

If you are familiar with NCIS, you know Hetty.

If not, maybe you know Edna from the Incredibles?


Well, I have a thrilling combination of both at work. Needless to say, working with that personality type incinerates every piece of my soul.

With DH at home and Hetty at work, my plans for blogging this week looked like Swiss cheese. I didn't factor in Hetty's antics or assuming the combined role of nurse-housekeeper-aide. Sure, I knew I would have to assist, but..uh...I am not his only family member.  Oh...and Hetty...no words. Just plenty of deep breaths.

Nonetheless, I am still here. I have been reading quite a bit, regardless of the fact I have not updated my #currentlyreading widget.

So, in addition to On The Come Up, I am currently reading:


 


I will be back, starting on Saturday with the Book Blogger Hop. Here is the line-up of what is to come over the next three days. (Yes...I was able to work with the pockets of time available to draft everything.)

1.Book Blogger Hop - On Reading Classic Literature

2. #DiverseBooks - My new Friday feature post. There are two new releases I will chat about.

3. #LibraryLoot - featuring several graphic novels and some books I borrowed. My dear son (DS) decided to get videos this time. *face palm*

4. Review of Dangerous Flaws by Susan Hunter

5. Review of Dead In a Week by Andrea Kane

6. On Possibility Blogging - Inspirational post tying together soulful blogging and possibility thinking. I have revised this post to include suggestions on planning blog content, while embracing possibility thinking. 

Comments

Popular Posts