Which is your favorite library (or which would you most like to visit)?
How often do you visit the library?
Answers to the Question Asked
I don't have a favorite library.
I visit at least twice a week, sometimes more.
Which is your favorite library?
Asking me if I have a favorite library is like asking me which of my 3 dogs I like better. It just isn't right.
Which [library ] would you most like to visit?
The library I would like to visit the most is the personal library of a co-worker. See, she is always making up names and coming up with the most odd way of saying things. Quite often I get lost in what she talks about, leaving her frustrated and me ready to reply to her flippant remarks. (I hold my tongue...but, it is not easy.)
I would think they like science fiction or fantasy, as those genres are known for the creation of new worlds and new rules.
Seeing their library would give me a glimpse into who they and perhaps better understand them.
How often do you use the library?
Assuming the question means a library open to the public, I visit at least twice a week.
Depending on my hold items, I could be once a day.
My Version of the Questions
I am flipping this question.
See, you could have a favorite public/private/collegiate/digital/physical/mobile library. You could want to visit a library in another country, or that of a co-worker.
Depending on which type of library is you 'favorite', you may visit several times a day.
For example, I can't even count how many times I check Overdrive, RB Digital, and Cloud Library in a day!
Do you use the public library?
Yes!
How often do you use the public library?
I used the physical library twice a week and scour the digital libraries daily! (I know...but, I'm a book nerd, remember? )
Is there a library you wished you lived closer to and why?
The Central Branch of the Enoch Pratt Free Library. Simply because it so beautiful and I can find little alcoves with my son and read for hours. We both get a stack of books and set up for our literary adventures. Ah!!! To live near this library would be great! (Well, I sort of do. It is only a subway ride, but still. )
What resources do you use the most?
Like I said above, I scour the digital libraries daily. The digital options I use are Hoopla, Kanopy, Overdrive, Libby (I know...I prefer Overdrive, but I tried this one anyway. ), RB Digital, and Cloud Library.
Do you have a go-to branch for certain genres or formats?
Now, this is the ultimate question. The Enoch Pratt Library is sort of hit or miss. But, since parking is always a problem, I simply put things on hold and have them sent to the branch within walking distance.
The Baltimore County Public Library is different. Parking is never a problem, so I gas up the truck, pack snacks, and its road trip time!
Woodlawn Branch - Urban Fiction (my FAVORITE genre ) Graphic Novels
Owings Mills Branch - Mysteries (audibook), Children's fiction options
Pikesville Branch - Some graphic novels, Children's fiction options
Do you use the public library? If so, do you have a go-to branch
Follow this week's blog hop!
History of The Book Blogger Hop
March 2010 to December 31, 2012 - Originally created by Jennifer -
Crazy-For-Books
How The Book Blogger Hop Works
Fellow book bloggers are invited to submit and book-related questions. A question is selected and book bloggers join in and share their answers. (For the submission form and Hop Schedule, including the question of the week, check out
Billy's dedicated Book Blogger Hop page.
Each Friday a new 'hop' starts and lasts until the following Thursday.
Purpose of The Book Blogger Hop
To give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.
Comments