Libel to Kill by Gilian Baker (Book Review)

Libel to KillLibel to Kill by Gilian Baker

I love cozy mysteries featuring bloggers and budding authors.

Libel to Kill was impossible for me to put down. I admire Gilian's ability to write such vivid scenes. Her use of extraneous detail was strategically placed. At one point, it was good to know exactly what one character was doing.

The murderous plot was smartly woven, with each chapter smoothly leading to the next, gently nudging me to read "just one more chapter ".

Each of the characters, major and minor,  played a vital role in Libel to Kill and Gillian developed each just enough to keep the tale going.

Perhaps, my favorite was indeed Jade! Hey...she blogs!

This was a non-romantic  cozy with an amazingly accurate twist. A very enjoyable read.

Recommended for cozy mystery lovers.

Caution my fellow Christian book lovers as there were a few moments I cringed at some of Jade's comments.  But, it was all good. She's still my favorite.

Gilian has some other titles available that I going to binge read. There goes my plan for this week's ARC reading! 



Comments

Popular Posts