#TheFriday56 - What I Am Currently Reading

The #Friday56
I seem to plan what I am going to read, then flip the script altogether. I had planned to read the books listed on the side bar, but…LIFE! I navigated to some other books.At this moment (meaning what I felt like reading this week), I am reading several books.
Snippet from pg.56 of Book #1
Snippet from pg.56 of Book #2
"I remember after I did it I felt like I was floating. There was blood in the water.
My father found me. After he took me to the hospital, he sent me to a sanitarium, a psychiatric institution."
Snippet from pg.56 of Book
#3
Off the top of your head, list three things that you're grateful for today.
Snippet from 56% of Book #4
When I logged off Rachel's account and entered my password, I was redirected to three different pages before I could access the administrative portal.
Comments