Sunday's with Erica - Week 31

Designed by Flatart/Freepik


What I've Been Reading this Past Week

  1. Cherry Hill
  2. A Divided Mind
  3. Writers: Their Lives and Works

What I am reading

  1. I Do Love You Still
  2. - THIS BOOK IS OFF THE HOOK!
    - Now, I don't like romance (you know, mushy love scenes and fairy tales...yuck...). But, this is not romance, yet some romance fans may like it.
    - So what is it? It is all about the ultimate decision between love and unbridled passion and stability and unlimited wealth.
  3. The Confessions of Frannie Langton
  4. - I like historical fiction centering on slave narratives. (Why? It keeps me grounded.)
    - This book, which I have in audio, is truly a slow burn.
    - I will not give up, simply because I want to read it.
  5. Needled to Death
  6. - Just started this one. I will see how it goes.

    On Blogger Conferences

    - I have never wanted to go to a blogger conference. Why? Some bloggers are focused on monetization, some are focused on building a portfolio, some are authors focused on building an audience, and this list goes on.
    - This blogger conference is geared toward bloggers that look like me.
    -So why am I hesitating? I looked at the lineup and the agenda. I don't use social media (long story...too much superficiality). I am not trying to pitch to businesses. But, there some topics that are tugging at the mind. 
    -But, why am I still interested? Because, I am literally yearning to meet other black women bloggers!!


    My Favorite Post from the WWW

Comments

Popular Posts