3 Library Books I Had to Own (Book Blogger Hop)








Have you ever read a library book you loved so much, you just HAD to own it, so you bought a copy for yourself after returning the library book you had already finished?




Short and Sweet Answer
Yes, but not often.

Long Answer
I am a regular library patron, visiting various branches each week.

Quite often I see a book I would like to read, which I subsequently borrow. Sometimes I end up not liking them, while at other times I stay up all night reading.

On very few occasions have I borrowed, read, and decided to purchase my own copy.

Here are those few books.

  • Quantum Night - started out reading the hardback and loved every word so much that I needed to own a copy. (Bought July 2019)
  • 66 Love Letters - started out with the hardback. It changed my life so much that I had to buy it to read again (Bought June 2011)
  • Ten Commandments of Working in A Hostile Work Environment - started reading the small hardback and had so many Post-it notes flagging the book. I needed this as a reference! (Bought November 2014)
  

There have been many favorites, which I just borrow again and again...and again. But, these three...I had to own them.

Have you ever read a library book you loved so much that you purchased a copy?

Follow this week's blog hop!

History of The Book Blogger Hop

How The Book Blogger Hop Works

Fellow book bloggers are invited to submit and book-related questions. A question is selected and book bloggers join in and share their answers. (For the submission form and Hop Schedule, including the question of the week, check out Billy's dedicated Book Blogger Hop page. Each Friday a new 'hop' starts and lasts until the following Thursday.

Purpose of The Book Blogger Hop

To give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to their own blog.

Comments

Popular Posts